english,

Literary: π

4/07/2017 08:36:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






3rd time’s the charm.
To get my point across
I’ll tell you about the 1st time I tried.
It was marked up 4 loss.

I still remember the 1st time
We stayed together from 5
And I waited with you ‘til 9.
The 2 of us talked ‘til your father arrived.

To my surprise, suddenly, 6 were waiting.
Not counting you, 5 were there sitting
Then 3 went away at 5 o’clock,
‘Til 8 or 9, we sat there on the rocks.

Friendship befell us around the 7th month,
But you had chosen someone else before the 9th had struck
For I had decided on that month, I’d tell you 3 words
But for the 2 months that were left, I had no luck.

So those 3 words, I told someone else,
But for 8 months, it wasn’t for me to tell
The first 4 were spent moving on from you
And then 6, yet it still wouldn’t do.

That was my 2nd time, I knew it was bad.
After 6 weeks had passed,
I knew that my heart was still 4 you.
Telling you those 3 words was way overdue

So here we are, 3rd time’s the charm.
Over 8 months, but my heart still feels warm.
words I want to tell
And they’re just for you.

I love you.

I hope you love me 2.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: