english,

Literary: She Is

4/07/2017 07:52:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





She is perfection
     Of auburn hair and jet-black eyes
     Of grace, poise, and elegance
     Complemented with the perfect smile

She is the first sight
     I look for in the morning
     The eyes I shyly search for in the middle of the day
     And the last one I remember as I fall asleep

She is the brightest star
     Radiating in the celestial sky
     The moon pales to her in comparison
     And outdoes the others with her incandescent light

She is all the seasons in one
     The vibrant spring and summer
     The reticence of winter
     The magic of autumn

And she is love
     In all its forms and metaphors
     And I hope she is the one with me
     From now, 'til the end of life’s journey

You Might Also Like

0 comments: