english,

Literary (Submission): You and I

9/25/2014 08:21:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Predators and Competition
Cyrille Villanueva

You are a saber
That hunts down the weak
And kills anyone who opposes you

I am a wolf
That hunts down the weak
And the one who defeats
The likes of you

We are a rule of nature and life
We are just fragments
Of the cycle and we are unstoppable


Rainbow
Eddie

Thou art the sun
That warms earth’s arables
And makes ye grass greener

I am ye rain
That pours upon plains
And quencher ye thirst of mundanes

We are ye rainbow
An elusive sign of hope
The dawn of a new beginning


Water
Francis Eloriaga

You are the oncoming storm
That men dread and fear
And you bring nothing but pain and sorrow

I am the sea
That is unpredictable and unrelenting
And I help people with living

We are water, ever flowing and unpredictable
We bring darkness and hope
But we are unforgiving

You Might Also Like

0 comments: