arrozcaldo,

Literary: Broken Record

9/22/2014 07:53:00 PM Media Center 1 Comments



Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago…

He spent a summer by my side, he filled my days with endless wonder. I'm so glad I found you. We found love in a hopeless place, inch by inch we're moving closer. You are the best thing that's ever been mine. But you've been talking in your sleep. Tell me that you've had enough of our love.

Are you gonna stay the night? Won’t you stay with me? I want you to stay. Please stay for a while now. Say something, I’m giving up on you. Where are you now, cause I'm thinking of you? Kiss me hard before you go, blow me one last kiss.

You and me could write a bad romance, the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now.

You didn’t have to cut me off, you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough. Who do you think you are, running ‘round leaving scars? Why you gotta be so rude?

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? Just gonna stand there and hear me cry? Where were you when I was on my worst, down on my knees? Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?

This is the part where I break free, this is the part of me that you’re never gonna ever take away from me. Let it go. I’m alright, I’m okay. I'm so much better without you.

But when I'm with him I am thinking of you. Can’t remember to forget you, I keep forgetting I should let you go. After all this time I’m still into you. Tell me why you're so hard to forget- don't remind me. I'm not over you. I'm just a little too not over you.

Please don't be in love with someone else. Please don't have somebody waiting on you.

We're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again.

You Might Also Like

1 comment: