arrozcaldo,

Literary: Mixed Tapes

9/25/2014 08:06:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



I’m still alive but I’m barely breathing. I am in misery, there ain’t nobody who can comfort me. But darling you are the only exception. I never saw you coming,and I’ll never be the same.

14 months and 7 days ago…

I thought some time was what we really needed. Nobody said it was easy, it’s such a shame for us to part. I let it go and now I know, a brand new life is down this road. I met someone and thought she could replace you. But baby, there you go again, making me love you. (Only know you love her when you let her go.)

Love is a ruthless game when you play it good and right. I’m sorry I can’t be perfect, I’m sorry that I couldn’t get to you. It’s not always rainbows and butterflies, I’ll be better when I’m older. I’m only human and I bleed when I fall down.

I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you, but with the beast inside there’s nowhere we can hide. Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside, it’s where demons hide. I’m afraid of what you’ll see right now. Everybody’s got a dark side. Can you love me? Will you love mine?

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you. If only you saw what I could see, you’d understand why I want you so desperately, cause you’re amazing just the way you are. When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. I want to make you feel beautiful. You’re my downfall, you’re my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues, and I’m out of my league once again. This love has taken its toll on me.

But I would catch a grenade for you. I will never let you fall, I’ll stand up with you forever. (I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.) No there’s nothing I wouldn’t do to make you feel my love.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: