deegeemed,

Literary (Submission): The One with the Lasts

12/11/2020 08:04:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




The last hug from the first person who made me feel safe just by putting his arms around me
The last kiss from the first person who showed me how sweet he can be
The last smile from the first person who saw my every frown
The last laugh from the first person I cried to until I fell asleep
The last cheer from the first person who pushed me out of my comfort zone
The last long message from the person who fixed my short temper
The last goodbye from the first person whose ‘hello’ was my home
The last heartbreak from the first soul that made me feel whole
The last rule I broke for my first big risk
The man who was my first everything, I will hold you in my heart until my last breath

You Might Also Like

0 comments: