Elliot,

Literary: All in good time

11/27/2020 07:55:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Dear Diary,

Another day has gone by,
Blood, sweat, tears,
Still unnoticed, unrecognized.
Is this where life takes me?
Woven on a dead-end road.

I know it can be challenging, but your
Blood, sweat, tears
Will be taken into account.
Life has a better path for you 
So go, stand your ground.

It is a constant struggle
Of making ends meet.
A battle you fight each day,
Inclining towards defeat.

Struggles mold you to be better,
Conflicts prepare you to be smarter,
Battles only make you braver. 
Life may be hard, but you are tougher.

The journey may be long and weary,
a rough path that seems steeped in misery
But be patient, my child 
Everything will make sense,
All in good time.

Is this where I give up?
Where is that one glimmer of light?
A ray of sunshine
In these bleak nights?

All in good time,
My child,
All in good time.

Anyway, I have more work to do. . .

Good luck! Goodbye for now.

Until the next entry,
With Love,
Your Future Self

You Might Also Like

0 comments: