english,

Literary: Beach of Hope

11/27/2020 07:52:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



What's with that frown?
Are you feeling down?
Come on, let's go to the beach

'Cause at the beach, we'll see the SUN
Soon, there'll be light
Soon, it will be alright

Beneath our feet, there's the SAND
Send others some good news
Send both love and hope, don't choose

Of course, there's WATER
Whatever happens, don't be scared
Whatever happens, I'll be there 

There's FISH for FISHING
Push all your fears aside
Just keep pushing, everything will be fine

Get that CRAB
Grab every opportunity
Grab every positivity

Drink that COCONUT
Don't say "I could not"
But say "I could not say I couldn't"


Quick, let's ride the BOAT
Change "But I can't"
To "But I can"

Lastly, don't forget to set SAIL
And that is to 
Stay
Ablaze
In
Life

You Might Also Like

0 comments: