bestofMC,

Best of MC 2015: Literary Articles (Editorial Staff)

12/29/2015 09:43:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



1. Ego Feeder - Indigothinker
Published on 9 July 2015, #MCmula

First,
Find a boy who will fall for
Your hair,
Your eyes,
Your pouty lips,
Or your smile.

That boy should be able to treat you right,
Blind himself from your selfishness,
Keep you friendly company through the night,
And love you despite your intentions.


2. Everything has Changed - Mabuhay
Published on 9 July 2015, #MCmula

t’s heartbreaking to think that the long conversations have turned into quick chats
The warm greetings have become empty hi’s and hellos
The laughs have turned into shy smiles
The late night talks have become late night thoughts


3. Pana-panahon - Faber Castell 0.7 x Crescencia
Published on 16 October 2015, #MC2in1

Linggu-linggo sinasamantala
Mga sandaling makakausap ka
-----
Linggu-linggo unti-unti
Di maitago, ngiti sa aking labi


4. A Tale of Kings and Queens - INC101 x Ms. Takes
Published on 16 October 2015, #MC2in1

We lived happily ever after,
That we would say.
But we'll have everyone know,
It wasn't always that way

A fairy tale it is,
From baby steps to growing old,
Like a book, life is,
Chapter by chapter, a story to be told.


5. Render - Noisetier
Published on 3 December 2015, #MultiColor

Will you hold my hand
And guide me to make this picture alive
So that I will no longer fear our transient story?
Will you help me love again?
Remind me of the rainbow that awaits in your caress?


6. Restart - Torpe
Published on 9 July 2015, #MCmula

Let me love you again,
I promise I won’t break your heart.
Will you give me another chance
To go back and restart?


7. Hanggang Tingin - Faber Castell 0.7
Published on 9 July 2015, #MCmula

Makakaasa kang nandito lang ako,
Kung kailangan mo ang tulad ko.
Hindi kita pipiliting ako’y gustuhin,
'Pagkat kuntento na ako sa hanggang tingin.


8. Hanggang Ngayon - Crescencia
Published on 9 July 2015, #MCmula

Dahil may tamang panahon ang simula
May tamang saan at kailan,
May tamang sino,
Tamang bakit at paano.


9. Memoryou - Ulan
Published on 10 September 2015, #reMinisCence

There are different kinds of memories in this world—
Those we fail to remember
Those not easily forgotten
And those that we should forget


10. I'm Sorry x It's Okay - Salome x 20 Seconds
Published on 17 March 2015, #MCSagutan

I'm sorry, I apologize, please forgive me.
I don't know anymore; there's not much to say.

I'm sorry for leading you astray.
-----
I accept your apology; it’s okay
I told you everything you need to know

I have forgiven you for leading me astray


11. Hanggang Pangarap - Crescencia
Published on 24 September 2015, #dreaMCometrue

Noon pa ma’y alam ko na
Pinangarap kong makapiling ka
Pinangarap kong makita kang masaya
Pinangarap kong maging tayong dalawa
Ngunit noon pa ma’y alam ko na
Hanggang pangarap na lang kita


12. Sorry - Joma
Published on 3 December 2015, #MultiColor

And darling I understand why
For I am guilty of conviction.
I was unworthy.
I’m sorry.


13. 5 Ws - Barcode x Paradox
Published on 16 October 2015, #MC2in1

You are Who I loved,
The one in and not in my dreams.
You are What I loved,
My old friend.
You are When I loved,
The time we luckily met.
You are Where I loved,
The place that lured us to each other.
You are Why I loved,
My infinity and my forever.


14. Taylor's Woe - J Buckets
Published on 23 July 2015, #MCymphony

All you had to do was stay
I wish you would
But everything has changed
Since you were 22


15. Revolution's Waltz - Inkfish x Indigothinker
Published on 16 October 2015, #MC2in1

Seasons start, seasons end.
Seasons change, seasons fade.
Though time may bend and fold
Something deep would and should remain.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: