dimasawi,

Literary (Submission): Overflow

12/03/2015 09:46:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



It fades, how fast it fades
As colors let go of the blessed canvas
So does your heart taint the shades
That never again shall it encompass

Salute those who last
For shining bright as ever,
Their fated stars are cast
And their light shall never sever

Appeased, your gods shall be
As I’m the offering, burning a million flames
Your faith satisfied, at the cost of me
"Be careful of He who tames."

Let the sky fall, for it is a shame
That the ink as black as pitch,
Dark as the smiles you claim,
Click by click, turns the killswitch.

Even my ears, filled with colors
Of sepia, brown, and oak,
Melodies turn into words of horror.
Letters, punctuations, and pretense as cloak.

Alas, the fleeting hues!
A vivid explosion of the aftermath,
Rubble and discord into a blurry recluse.
"You have destroyed me."

O, these are my final colors for you.
For only so much, my heart can suffer
As the epitome of what lies true
My heart shall be, forever.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: