corny blue,

Literary: Love Hues

12/03/2015 08:47:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



I have this painting in my mind
That I want to come to life
It’s something that is one of a kind
Something that has us in mind

I will start by filling my palette
With the colors that would fit
Colors that we’ll need the most
To make things work between us

Red is for our love for each other
And blue for the fights and tears that come after
Yellow for the excessive happiness you cause
And black for the lies you say every time you pause

Green for the anger and unwanted jealousy
And orange for not giving up on me
Gray for the hair we’ll have as we grow older
And white for the path we'll follow together

There are so many colors around
But these are the ones that I have found
That would perfectly fit my work of art
For it all came from my heart

You Might Also Like

0 comments: