crescencia,

Literary: Colors through Time

12/03/2015 09:36:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



A dash of coquelicot traced your smile
And you smelled of sweet scented chamomile.
I reckon the sarcoline glow of your face
And your eerie black curls that were tied with lace.

I loved the copper undertones of your formal vest
And the way you walked with a gentlemanly zest,
And when I sloppily stepped on your eburnean shoes,
You beamed and we kept on dancing to the blues.

We were swaying colors in a puddle of gray
And we were in love.

How could I forget your silk white chaleco,
Perfectly wrapped round your olive green vestito,
As you wore in your fingers the sienna ruby
When you finally said yes to me?

How could I forget the cobalt blue sky
And those ivory pair of wings we sent to fly,
When on that day it happened finally
My dreams started to become reality?

We were two rainbows in the horizon
And we were in love.

Streaks of grey and streaks of white
That azure fountain pen you would use to write
As you sat on the rocking chair wooden and old
I would see you and feel my love growing tenfold.

Hints of silver on top of your head
That striped xanadu sweater you always wore to bed
Yet you still reminded me of that grand first day
When we danced to the music by the midnight bay.

We were silver and golden through time
And we were in love.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: