Amelia,

Literary: I was my Home

1/22/2021 08:04:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





Happiness makes me feel at home.
I’m happy when I’m being me, a jolly person.
I am my home.

I once walked a path,
where I could do whatever I want.
When suddenly entrants came and
they started to ruin me.

They‘ve always seen me
as a weak person.
They kept telling me
that I am not fit to be anywhere.

Then there I was - a girl,
who was always locked up in a room,
crying in bed all alone.
My home was shattered.

After some time, there I was - a girl
who met someone
whom I can trust and
who helped me rebuild my broken pieces, my home.

He helped me realize
that everything happens for a reason.
I was assured that
I had a shoulder to lean on.

Now, here I am - a girl,
who is starting to smile again.
Because of that someone,
I won’t be fragile ever again.


Those entrants can’t and won’t
bother me any longer.
Now I am happy with him and 
when I feel happy, I feel at home.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: