english,

Literary: Game Over

11/21/2016 08:43:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





When we were kids, you were a player
You liked playing games with me and other children too
We used to run around the block until we can’t feel our feet
You were one of the best players I knew

When we were a little bit older you were still a player
You play the sport that interests you the most
I cheer for you in every single game until I can’t speak anymore
You were the player and I was the cheerleader

Now you’re still a player
You’re still the best one that I know
But now you play a different kind of game
And its nothing like I’ve seen you play before

Now you play with people’s minds and their hearts too
I don’t want to believe this but I know that it’s true
That I’m just a pawn in this
And life is just a game for you

You Might Also Like

0 comments: