english,

Literary: Once Upon a Dream

11/29/2017 07:33:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments













A Whole New World
Closer to the stars
Far from down below
A prince once took me
To a world I ought to know










Part of Your World
Up in the sky
And under the sea
Anywhere by your side
Is where my heart longs to be

Sky Full of Lanterns
And if in this journey
Should our way ever be lost
Hope and pray the light never falters
And it would guide us back to one another










Before Midnight
Stars will dwindle
And spells may die
A dance out of beat
Is a dance out of time










Withered Rose
With true love it has been showered
Nonetheless the flower withered
To resist is futile, we must resign
For this is fate’s inevitable design



Set Sail
Wave by wave, with the stars to navigate
Uncertainties across the horizon await
On my own ship I shall set sail
Looking forward to what destiny will unveil










Braveheart
Like an arrow primed for passage
This heart has been readied for voyage
Without a prince I’ll find bliss
To prove that happiness is not just from a kiss










Wish on a Star
Though I may not be your knight
My wish for you remains
To find a love just and right
And a refuge through the night


Once Upon a Dream
A fairytale pure and grand
In reality I’ll have to unhand
The wonders of a love one of a kind
Will never leave my dreams and mind

You Might Also Like

0 comments: