english,

Literary (Submission): Remember?

8/12/2015 07:22:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Remember the time you spoke and I looked at you?
I’ll admit, I thought you were the most beautiful girl in the room. I was right.

Remember the time I shared with you my chocolates during Social Studies time?
It felt like every piece you took was a tiny shard of my heart.

Remember our first hug?
Somehow, it was awkward, but I felt safe in your arms.

Remember the time when we danced?
We didn’t care about the people around us. I just focused on your eyes the entire night.

Remember our little fights that somehow brought us closer?
Our bond got so strong, we couldn’t handle it.

Remember when jealousy took over our relationship?
I assumed the worse as envy began to creep into your veins.

Remember the last few silent months?
It felt like we didn’t have feelings for each other.

Remember when I said sorry, but you didn’t accept it?

Remember when “us” became lost?

Remember when “it” did not work out?

Remember when I told you that I still love you but you just couldn’t love me back anymore?

Remember me?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: