english,

Literary: Blind

1/25/2019 08:41:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Red
I see red as it touches my being. Feeling the warmth slowly brushing until the very tips of my hair. The touch of it, eternal, as I feel it delicately placing itself on my cheek. Burning, but never hurting as it echoes through every fiber of my being. With every line, every fold, and every print, it embeds itself and sets my heart ablaze. No wonder you say it’s your favorite color.

Orange
I see orange as it fills up the air. With every whiff, I catch its aroma. Its sweet citrus flavors seemingly flow with the cool, crisp breeze. This orange, unknowingly, dances around me. Tempting me with its pure fragrant richness. It beckons me to come closer with the smell of fresh leaves and honeydew. I cling to you in the comfort of honeyed emanations. Closer, I inch to your fruity cologne.

Yellow
I see yellow in your grandiose symphonies. A quip released and you burst out the song. It enters my ears and rings in my brain. Melodious and messy and loud and cheery. Yellow has no tune but I smile with each verse. Yellow’s cute giggles eventually meet mine, as they intertwine and curve at the ends and pass through my skull. Making me smile at our comical talks.

Green
I see green within your soul. Your sweet-sour taste continues to improve over time. Green passes through the buds that see who you are. It knows you’re good and healthy with your rich pleasant flavors. An explosion of sweet, sour, spicy, piquant. Like wine and cheese, green ages and endures to be fine. I hope I can be here and see green in me too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: