english,

Literary: Orange

1/25/2019 08:14:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Inside the garden, I sat alone.
Alone that I could see the vibrating orange sun.
The gray clouds illuminated in the sky.
Everything was a beauty until I saw a rock.
A rock that may never be soft but hard and rough.
If you get hit, you’ll get hurt.
It can beat scissors, can’t against paper.
And day by day, the hardness abrades.
I got paper to protect me from the rock,
Where lies a spectrum of adventures.
Picking up the fruit with shades of marmalade,
Its citrus dripping to somewhere we won’t be able to see.
The sweetness of it would just fall in haste,
Which will end in a bitter taste.
A Garfield-like Persian cat arrived in the garden,
Lingering underneath a bench I sat on.
But then, an oranged-fur Chow Chow came to sight.
It begins to fight with Garfield.
I take my eyes away. Fights end things.
My heart shattered into a million pieces.
I felt like a rock was thrown to my heart,
The feeling of love left in haste like how the citrus dropped,
Leaving its sweetness.
Oh, love can be like glowing embers.
Embers which are engulfed in flames.
Sparks at first,
Yet leaves the scene all of a sudden.
It was a shocking sensation,
Telling intense and hurtful words in this nature.
When he broke up with me,
The color of his shirt was orange.
The sun gets redder the more I ponder,
Thinking that maybe this is the end of today.
For tomorrow is a new set of orange nature,
I decide it’s time to say goodbye to sad thoughts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: