english,

Literary: An Arc of Colors

1/25/2019 08:03:00 PM Media Center 1 Comments




Red as the petals of a flower,
I bloom and blossom as the sun rises,
Brilliant as I stand out among others,
Elegance and grace will radiate from me.

Orange like the flames of fire,
I keep my path alight in the darkness;
Ignite my mind, heart, and soul,
A fiery kid with passion.

Yellow like the rays of the bright sun,
I shine and gleam at the world,
Beaming as I stride confidently and with pride,
And I reach out to spread light to everyone.

Green as the leaves and nature,
Alive but peaceful as can be,
They describe me as vibrant and enchanting,
A little quaint but sure is pure.

Blue as the sky and ocean,
I keep my cool and stay up high;
Calm and still at peace,
But rages and storms in distress.

Violet like the horizon as the sun sets and rises,
I start my day the same way I want to end it;
For when I sleep at night, I know,
The next day, I get another chance.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. This is a good piece, ria! I know from your early years that you possess a talent which would develop later in your life. Keep on writing, anak!

    ReplyDelete