english,

Literary: Temperature of Love

11/29/2017 07:59:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




100 degrees
We were boiling hot
And flaming bright
We melted in each other's arms
And flowed into each other's lips

70 degrees
You caressed my skin
And I felt the warmth of your embrace
As you brush your fingers along my edges
To feel the softness that I am

60 degrees
Our love still burned
But is starting to abate
As we realize that we turned into something
We thought we could escape

30 degrees
The nights turned colder
I curled under a blanket
As I craved for your warm touch
But all I can feel is the chill

20 degrees
A shiver ran through my spine
From the coldness of your touch
I can sense that ice is starting to form
From the water that once was boiling

0 degrees
We both knew that the fire will not last forever
It will be extinguished by the rain
A cold wind will come in exchange
And the same thing will happen again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: