apiea,

Literary (Submission): Fallen from Grace

8/12/2015 07:17:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



O, little angel from above
You’re simple, fair, and sweet.
Please come to me and give me your love
It is your beauty that my eyes wish to meet.

I heard all the angels cheer behind the clouds
When you sang to me.
Until now, that sound
Lingers in my heart endlessly.

I can feel you beside me
Whispering into my ear,
Silently laughing and giggling,
So far, yet so near.

Looking at you, so delighted,
So serene, so pure
Although, deep inside you feel rejected
Please let me come and give you the cure.

I asked, "Why are you here?"
And all the stories you would tell
About the time your heart fell
But it only makes me love you more, sweet little angel

Devils try to pull me away,
Way, way down away from you
They shout, "Don't dream, you'll only drown"
But I don't mind for this love is true.

O, little angel from above
You’re so strong, true, and clever
Please say to me you'll give me your love
For I am here, willing to wait forever.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: