DiMaAninag,

Abstain wins, but still submits appeals

3/18/2014 08:43:00 PM Media Center 1 Comments

Official results of the Year Level Organization (YLO) and Kamag-Aral (KA) elections were released last March 13 at the ramp area.

Abstain managed to win against a few candidates running for a slot in a year level organization. This is despite not announcing its candidacy and exerting effort in campaigning.

Even if Abstain won some of the YLO positions, it submitted an appeal to the current Senior Council (SC) last March 15. It wanted a recount of the scores, or if possible, a redo of the whole election.

"I just want to be certain that there wasn't any cheating involved in the election," Abstain said. "Serving different batches will be fine, but serving the whole school would be my dream, so I really want several spots in the Kamag-Aral."

Chino Raynon, president of current SC, quickly replied regarding Abstain's appeal, "Hindi ko na matatanggap ang appeal dahil tapos na ang day allotted para sa pagsusubmit."

According to the election schedule, submission of appeal was set from March 13-14 only.

"I wasn't aware of the schedule, but I accept my defeat," Abstain stated. "I'll just have to think about something else to get that spot. I'll do whatever it takes," it added with determination. / by Vinz Villanueva

You Might Also Like

1 comment: