bahaghari,

Literary: Two Sentence Stories

8/12/2015 07:05:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



I was in the room alone, dancing. When the music stops, someone claps. – Majo

I thought that I was laughing with everybody. But I realized I was with nobody. – Faber Castell 0.7

I was murdered by a false love unwilling to commit and take responsibility. I died before I was even born. – Gretchen

I see the stampede of zombies ravage the town as I go by. I realized that they sensed I was also dead inside. – Mr. Coco

A bedridden man bid me farewell before he passed away. Little did I know that I had witnessed my own demise. – Marshall Boy

The sky was blue and the breeze was cool and the trees were fine and… I woke up cooped up in my old rotting prison cell. – G-tec

The girl I love so much is wearing the white dress I bought for our wedding. She looks so pretty inside her coffin. – Torpe

He couldn’t figure out where all the honking was coming from. Then it hit him. – Yliad

I drank you hard like the remedy. Only now did I realize that you were the poison. – Vic Sotto

I wondered why turtles won’t go out of their shells. Then I thought about me. – Mabuhay

I told her to look at me straight in the eye and to tell me that she loved only me. She did but the only thing looking back at me was an apology. – Indigothinker

All she ever wanted was for him to look her in the eyes. But when he finally did, she looked away. – Chartreuse

He was too busy telling how she used to listen to him before. He didn’t even realize that no one was there to hear him out anymore. – Isagani

She tearfully bid, “Farewell,” and my tears rolled down the moment she turned the other way. I did not know why she left or what made her do it but something in me is saying I would rather not find out. – Tremontane

You hugged me so tight. It broke me because I knew it meant different things to us. – S’mores

You hold your glass ready to put it down but before you do, I fill it up to the brim again. Maybe this will make you stay a little longer. – Vixen

There was a boy who had his last shot, his last chance so he prepared for it, gathered all his strength, mustered up his courage, gave it his all. It wasn’t enough. – Pseudonym

I was afraid, insecure, weak, desperate, crushed, broken, confused, abandoned, apathetic, lost, angry, vile, discontented, hurt, cursed, miserable, mad, thrown, kicked, punched, shot, stabbed, drowned, dead. And then, you. – Dimasawi

She wanted diamonds. He only got love. – Noisetier

My trust, my heart, my whole being, I placed in a box tied with a red ribbon and gave it to you. But all you did was to leave it, without even looking at it, in a corner to collect dust. – Dan Black

He made me cry a river. I want him to drown in it. – Bahaghari

It was my first hello. It was his last goodbye. – Fawkesss

“You said you’ll never let go.”
“I have nothing more to hold on to.” – Keraaas



You Might Also Like

0 comments: