barsiti,

Literary (Submission): Sorry

8/12/2015 08:08:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Sorry for not knowing that you didn’t like me so much
Sorry for not caring, not even asking if this is too much
Sorry for being too emotional most of the time
All I ever wanted was for you to be mine

I thought you liked possessive girls like me.
But I was wrong and you said I was annoying
Sorry for not being aware that you’ve had enough
Sorry for being the only one crazy in love

But all I can do is say sorry, right?
And think about how much you mean to me, day and night
Please understand me because I don’t want to lose you
I’m who I am and that’s what I do

I want to spend every moment with you
But we barely see each other and it’s making me blue
But it’s not right to tell you what to do
Because I know you have your own priorities too

So I'm sorry for leaving wounds I cannot mend
Sorry for everything, I certainly hope this is not the end
Maybe in the future we’ll learn from our mistakes
And somehow try again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: