emanon,

Literary: When It All Began

7/09/2015 08:02:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



I still remember that day. When you delightfully entered the room I was in, you also unknowingly entered my life. I barely knew you nor did I want to. So I didn’t expect to reach this point… this point when you make my mind spin circles, go round and round like a carousel every time I see you.

I still remember that day. You wore your best smile. That unforgettable arch of your lips lit up my world. There were so many people in that crowded place yet you effortlessly caught my attention. Soon, you also caught my heart and got ahold of my emotions.

I still remember that day. You spoke to me softly. Your angelic voice and your heavenly tone had me floating on cloud nine. I hoped that sound serenading my ears would last forever. Your words kept flowing through my veins that I feel every inch of you in my soul.

I still remember that day when I saw a spark in every move you made, when you captured every single piece of my heart. I remember the wick of the candle that you lit, the butterflies in my stomach you made flutter. That day was the beginning of everything I feel for you right now.

That was the day I started falling in love with you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: