beyond changed,

Literary (Submission): Beyond Changed

7/09/2015 08:59:00 PM Media Center 2 Comments



It’s amazing how little things can change everything
And a simple ‘hi’ can keep you smiling
How a quick exchange of looks can make your heart beat faster
And how a short text can make it shatter

Never have I had a problem trusting anyone
I haven’t left anything I started undone
I always had time for anyone
I’ve always had so much fun

Then you came to my life
You were the best thing that ever happened to me
The one who would take away my strife
Someone who I would always love to see

I never thought it would be you to change me
All your tricks and plans I didn’t see
I thought I can trust you with my heart
But you chose to tear it apart

Never have I thought that I would be this broken
All the memories we had can’t be forgotten
Nothing could hurt more than being used
By someone I trusted and now left me confused

I genuinely believed that we could be
After all the time and memories you spent with me
I thought that we could be together
Because of you I was about to believe in forever

But I’m actually thanking you for breaking my heart
Because now I know who would love it
Even though it has fallen apart

You Might Also Like

2 comments: