english,

Literary: Trick

2/18/2015 08:46:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



I met a guy

Who made me believe 
In magic

As if I summoned a
Genie from a lamp
And had him grant
My only wish-you

You were the king from a deck of cards
When you said you wanted me to be your queen
But it was just one of your tricks
I was a piece of card waiting to be thrown away

But I volunteered
Even if I knew where this will end
I chose to be deceived and fooled by your magic
Just to be happy

Suddenly everything changed
You became the wizard who cast a spell on me
I was enchanted with your special words 
I didn't notice that it was controlling me

In the end
Our story was like a magic show
You were the magician
Who disappeared and left me
While I was the audience
Who knew it was a trick
But kept on believing it was real    

You Might Also Like

0 comments: