goodbye,

Literary (Submission): Hello and Goodbye

12/29/2014 09:09:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Goodbye to the fast pace of 2014
And hello to the much awaited 2015
Thanks for the memories that were worthwhile
And the ones that will never be forgotten

Goodbye to the regrets I had
To the moments I’d like to forget
To the times that were full of happiness
And the events I wished had ended instead

Hello to a new beginning
To a new chapter
To a hopefully less regretful year
And to a new me

But I wouldn’t like to forget everything
Because there is someone
Someone I wouldn’t like to say goodbye to
And that person is you

Even though memories can be so traumatic
They can also be so pleasing
There were so many times that I would just like to give up
But there is always something, an inspiration that stands in between

So here’s to a new year
With more smiles than frowns
More ups than downs
And more successes than disappointments

You Might Also Like

0 comments: