literary,

Literary (Submission): 12 Days of Christmas

12/29/2014 09:03:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments


On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me a promise under the mistletoe.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two feet to walk back home with and a promise under the mistletoe.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three words, "I love you.", two feet to walk back home with and a promise under the mistletoe.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four minutes of his original song, three words, "I love you.", two feet to walk back home with and a promise under the mistletoe.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five rehearsed lines, four minutes of his original song, three words, "I love you.", two feet to walk back home with and a promise under the mistletoe.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me six moments of stuttering, five rehearsed lines, four minutes of his original song, three words, "I love you.", two feet to walk back home with and a promise under the mistletoe.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven shy smiles, six moments of stuttering, five rehearsed lines, four minutes of his original song, three words, "I love you.", two feet to walk back home with and a promise under the mistletoe.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me eight seconds of comfortable silence, seven shy smiles, six moments of stuttering, five rehearsed lines, four minutes of his original song, three words, "I love you.", two feet to walk back home with and a promise under the mistletoe.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me nine apologetic hugs, eight seconds of comfortable silence, seven shy smiles, six moments of stuttering, five rehearsed lines, four minutes of his original song, three words, "I love you.", two feet to walk back home with and a promise under the mistletoe.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me ten fingers to warm my hands with, nine apologetic hugs, eight seconds of comfortable silence, seven shy smiles, six moments of stuttering, five rehearsed lines, four minutes of his original song, three words, "I love you.", two feet to walk back home with and a promise under the mistletoe.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me eleven legitimate excuses, ten fingers to warm my hands with, nine apologetic hugs, eight seconds of comfortable silence, seven shy smiles, six moments of stuttering, five rehearsed lines, four minutes of his original song, three words, "I love you.", two feet to walk back home with and a promise under the mistletoe.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me twelve hours of tardiness, eleven legitimate excuses, ten fingers to warm my hands with, nine apologetic hugs, eight seconds of comfortable silence, seven shy smiles, six moments of stuttering, five rehearsed lines, four minutes of his original song, three words, "I love you.", two feet to walk back home with and a promise under the mistletoe. / by Vixen


You Might Also Like

0 comments: