english,

Literary (Submission): To Know

8/21/2014 07:43:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Here in the present, I know
That you are a special person to me.
I know that I become better
Every time you are near.

In the past, I did not know
That I would think of you as more than a friend.
I just knew that as your buddy
I would be there ‘til the end.

In the future, I will know
That soon I would have to let you go.
I would just have to face the facts
That I am just your friend, nothing more.

Ever since I have known
I became all sad and blue.
I am happy you found someone new
but I have decided to remain true to you.


For Lost Boy
from Wendy

In the past, you thought
I would be just a friend.

At present, you think
That I make you better.

May your future be happy
Even without me.

It will be brighter
You will find someone even better.
I am sorry, we cannot be together
But I will be your friend forever.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: