english,

Literary: Young Generals

4/10/2014 08:29:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments

My beloved Mr. Mayfly,

Old friend, take care of my gun. Fire at will should times go wrong because I won’t be there anymore to hold your hand.

We are young generals but we are old enough to face the cold East Wind, but it does not matter; what matters is that we are marching in blue skies.

Sometimes we’re in grey skies with blood running rivulets down our faces.

I know that a time will come when I’ll forget about the wrong I’ve done. So I wish that your tears will light up my way.

An enchanting set of eyes cry crystal breadcrumbs home, should I go astray and thoughtless go about my day.

War will soon befall our land.

The gun, I hope has served you well.

I am sorry I could not defend our land enough but I am sorry that I could not defend you and our unborn child. It is my utmost regret that we could never have a family or grow old together, because I know you would have been the most amazing father.

Love,
Mrs. Mayfly

P.S.

This letter is only to be sent only if in case I die along with my latest will and statement. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: