collaboration,

Literary: Elements of Moving On

10/16/2015 09:04:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Earth
Even diamonds and gold
Stand dull next to you.
There is no wonder
You cannot overshadow.
Nothing in this land
Flares brighter than your glimmer.

Air
You brought me up
To the heavens above.
Among the stars,
A smile within your grasp.
Softly, you held onto it,
Reached out for me to wear it.

Fire
Heaven and earth swore witnesses
To this burning love I offered,
This flaming love that burned me
Down to a pile of ashes
When in a blaze you left,
Taking all the light in me away.

Water
Lands crumble, fires grow
Yet, to dwell on these is no good.
Emotions, like tears, may flow
And will definitely wash them off.
They may come and go
But just like a stream,
My life will go on.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: