barcode,

Literary: 5 Ws

10/16/2015 07:37:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Who
Who I loved
Was the girl of my dreams
She had a creative mind
A true heart
A beautiful soul
In my cloud castle, she is queen.

Who I loved
Was not the boy of my dreams
He is without the things
I’ve been fantasizing
Hoping for
Dreaming of
In my nightmares, he is king.

What
What I loved
Was the serenity
Creativity
Beauty
Of my guardian angel,
This old girl friend who makes my day.

What I loved
Were the challenges
The differences
The insults
From this devilish fiend,
This old boy friend who wrecks my day

When
When I loved
Was back in December
When a funny, lovely
Caring and loving
North star guided my way.

When I loved
Was last summer
When I kept chasing
After the ultimate extrovert
Not realizing he was running
After me.

Where
Where I loved
Was in the school
Where I met this pretty little dreamer
Talented and popular
But humble and pure of heart
She is the best teacher I ever had.

Where I loved
Was in college
Where I got to know this innocent,
Nerdy wallflower
Who was actually a product of disaster
He is the best student I ever had.

Why
Why I loved
Was because of a memory
Of the innocent eyes
And the perfect smile
Of the girl in a photograph
Now she is no longer just a memory,
She is my forever already.

Why I loved
Was hiding behind the camera
Because I can see him smile as I smile
And he can see right through me
Now he is not just a boy behind the lenses,
He is my infinity.

You
You are Who I loved,
The one in and not in my dreams.
You are What I loved,
My old friend.
You are When I loved,
The time we luckily met.
You are Where I loved,
The place that lured us to each other.
You are Why I loved,
My infinity and my forever.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: