enchanted,

Literary: Enchanted

1/12/2015 07:46:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Rowing through the river ‘Dee’
I found myself in open sea
And no matter how much I row
I sadly watched the mainland go
Through my journey back to land
To leafy trees and yellow sand
I chanced upon a pod of whales--
Their majestic songs and slapping tails

They overturned my tiny boat
In which I could barely even float
I saw there underneath the waves
Enormous underwater caves
And from inside the caves themselves
Immortal gold that filled their shelves

Enchanted by the golden light
Staring at the magical sight
I realized I was out of air
Went up without a thought to spare
But when I went to look again
I couldn’t see the golden den
I have been looking for it until this day
And more than that I cannot say

You Might Also Like

0 comments: