english,

Literary: Take Two

1/15/2016 09:27:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



I never remember you saying that you love me.
I also can't recall when I last said those sweet words to you.
But I'm certain, I did.

We never had and
I wish to have lunch, dinner, a movie or whatever kind of date with you,
Go to parks and picnics
Or walk on the shore while the sun sets,
Go to each other's happy places,
Do the craziest thing that we can do.

Everyday.

But you left and you're all happy now.

As I was fixing my things, I saw a disc with a note from you.
I immediately played the movie in it.

It was us.
A series of our videos that you secretly took.
We were having lunch, dinner and movie dates,
Strolls in places that I don't know of,
Happy with each other
Doing the craziest adventures together

Everyday.

I'm sorry
That I cannot remember all these things
Sorry for my mind easily forgets everything
But my heart remembers all
And I love you
I'm certain.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: