english,

Literary (Submission): Dear Non-existent Future Husband...

3/26/2013 08:48:00 PM Media Center 2 Comments

To tell you the truth, I haven't actually thought of marrying. I just couldn't picture myself as a good and caring spouse because being harsh is inevitable. Also, I am probably not the type of woman a man would fall for as I am this career-oriented lass who never lets her feelings get in the way--ever. The odds haven't been in my favor since I stepped in high school. I have pushed away far too many people. I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of them.

I just wanted to tell you that I am schizophrenic... not! I just wanted to tell you that I chose you because of your ability to crash my walls in flying colors. You made me trust you easily even if the chances of you and me getting along are slimmer than Kim Kardashian's waistline. You can make me smile at the littlest and most absurd things after a day full of frowns.

I am still not certain if I will still be like what I am now but I still am, I would like to thank you for putting up with me after all these years.

Love,
(identity withheld)

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. "career-oriented lass" daw pero deep inside kilig demon naman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I would like to thank you for putting up with me after all these years." fierce to hanep

    ReplyDelete