english,

Literary (Competition): The Heat of The Sunray in Summer

5/18/2019 08:29:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Summer is fun
Because school is done
All your homework is gone
Now you can play in the sun

Summer is hot,
Yes, its true
At least there is no test
That needs some review!

What causes the heat?
What can’t the heat beat?
Nothing that I know of,
Nothing in the street

Let me ask my friend,
My friend until the end
Surely she will know,
Because she is a pro

Her answer surprised me
It stung like a bee
But not in a bad way
She just said sun ray

Why haven’t I thought of it before
Of course, it’s the sun ray
I’m happy if it would stay
So that there would be more time to play

Oh Mr. Sun, Mr. Sun
Can we play, can we play?
Under the heat of your ray

If you answer yes,
I will play later
Because I have to refresh
With a cold glass of water

You Might Also Like

0 comments: