english,

Literary: Longing

2/12/2019 08:41:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Home isn’t a place but a feeling
A feeling for which some have spent their lives searching
Leaving us clueless and keeping us questioning
If such a feeling is real and worth the longing

Is this even worth the time and effort I’ve been giving?
Should I stop seeking for this unfamiliar feeling?
So many questions, yet no answers given
Then everything changed all of a sudden

When I play my song and hear you in my melody
Or when you set my mind straight at this sea of uncertainty
These little things that set my heart aflame
I only felt since you came

I used to think that this was simply surreal
But this feeling, my heart can no longer conceal
This feeling I’ve longed for because I was alone
You’ve been giving me all along, the feeling called home

You Might Also Like

0 comments: