english,

Literary: Abduction

2/12/2019 08:27:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




I woke up with a sudden gasp of air, struggling to breath, as if I was being suffocated. My
head was aching because of a strange high-pitched noise coming from around the room. I tried to
get up, and with complete shock, I couldn’t move. All that I could see was a bright light coming from
the middle of the room. I tried to stay calm, but the feeling of lying on what seemed like cold steel is
very alarming.

I could feel my body shaking with fear, but before I completely panicked, I tried to remember
the things that happened before I came. Everything was blurry and unclear, but I could remember
that I was in my room at around 11:00 p.m., finishing an essay for my application to my dream
university. I heard random noises, which I chose to ignore because of the fact that we live near a
busy street. It was like any normal night, I studied, I ate, I got ready for bed and slept. So what was it
that was unusual? What happened? How did I end up here?

Aha! I think it was around 2:30 a.m. when I was awoken by a strange high-pitched noise
similar to the noise that I heard a while ago. At first, I thought it was just my alarm. But then, I saw
this bright light coming from our backyard. I got curious, and looked for my slippers to go out to
investigate. As soon as I got to the backyard, I saw an unknown spacecraft slowly opening its doors
and a shadow coming out of it. I could feel my heart pounding as it tried to scan the area. Without
noticing, I stepped on a dead branch and it made a loud noise. I saw it stopped what it was doing
and stared at my direction. I tried to quietly run away, but as soon as I turned my back, I felt a needle
stabbed into my neck and I collapsed.

After minutes of trying to figure things out, I heard a loud bang coming from the corner of the
back part of the room. My heart started to pound rapidly. There was someone walking around the
room. I tried to scream for help, but I just couldn’t get my mouth to open. I tried to move, but I
couldn’t; it was as if I was paralyzed. I could hear it mocking me, laughing at me. I heard its small
footsteps slowly coming towards me. I noticed my breathing go unsteady then suddenly, a shadow
covered the light in the middle of the room. The shadow was a creature wearing a mask and holding
a scalpel. It stayed there for seconds, and strangely, even with a mask on, you can still sense it
smiling at you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: