chord,

LIterary: Unspoken

9/11/2018 08:41:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Why do I say what I say?
Strings of words to form a meaning
With a meaning through emotion
And emotion through speech
Why can’t we say, what we really want to say

Some things are meant to be dealt with through speech
But why can’t we talk?
Why talk through screens, not speech?
The words that I say could never reach you
Have my words lost their meaning? Or have I lost my feelings?

Was it something I said?
I say through my mind with feeling and thought
With the thought to confront you
When the words could come out
But my voice wouldn’t let me

Unspoken are the words that need to be said
With my heart on the line, with thought in my words
I’ll say to you what I should’ve said before
Can we talk?
Can we finally speak without screens to look down on?

Will I finally say what I wanted to say?
Will my strings of words ever form a meaning?
With a meaning through emotion
That emotion, I’ll keep
When I see myself as ready

“Unspoken,” we’ll no longer be.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: