english,

Literary: She

9/11/2018 08:12:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Mirror mirror on the wall
Who’s the person I’m seeing
With tears running down like rainfall
She blames herself and continues crying

My heart is breaking as I hear her saying
“I am a disaster no one will ever love me,”
But she forgot to listen to the voice of her soul
She was messing up and talking foul

She then flipped the mirror and I saw myself
Smiling like everything is fine
She was too focused on everybody else and forgot herself
And she lost her shine

Behind her face filled with happiness everyday
Is a girl who’s always drowning
Drowning with the scars of yesterday
But her happy self will be back after crying

She believes that a storm with sunshine becomes a rainbow
She learned how to go with the flow
She was dying inside but she has a reason to not stay low
And that reason is her afterglow

You Might Also Like

0 comments: