12345,

Literary: Neverland

9/25/2018 08:09:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Sprinkle the pixie dust!
Be my Peter Pan who soars through the sky.
If I say I believe, can I be your Wendy?
I swear, together we can fly and see many sights!

So hold my hand and let’s take flight.
We can walk the sky and find what we are and what we could be.
Together, you and me, way up there and free.
Know that we’re more than humans who stroll the ground,

For our purpose, fine if it can’t be found.
To the clouds, fly me.
Take me to Neverland,
With the Lost Boys, we will be.

Let us play our hearts out,
for here we never age.
We can fight Captain Hook!
You know how fast he will be in a cage!

Would you leap with me through all these possibilities?
Let’s leave all our troubles and take flight as Peter and Wendy.
Be in our happiest and fly past our realities.
Would you take flight and go on an adventure with me…

Even if it’s just imaginary?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: