coruscate,

Literary: A Fleeting Feeling

9/25/2018 08:17:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




The moment we met
Everything went full circle for me
We were connected
And I saw the smile on your face

Wherever you went
I always followed
It was our bond together
That put the smile on my face

But for some reason
You let go of me
I didn't understand
And neither did you

You tried to chase me
But we were too far apart
It was when we were separated
That I saw the tears in your eyes

After what happened
I didn't know anymore
Why couldn't we go back
To the way we used to be

Slowly drifting away from each other
Nothing went full circle for me
I became lost instead
Unable to get a hold of myself

As the world took us to different horizons
Never did I find again our missing link
I tried to see if it was still possible
To the point where I couldn't take it anymore

Soon the colors left my life
Realizing we could never meet once more
So I looked up to the skies and gave in
I finally popped

A balloon’s life is never easy

You Might Also Like

0 comments: