english,

Literary: Cloud Nine

9/25/2018 08:05:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




In soft gentle clouds and angels' chorus
I dwell right beneath the stars in the sky
With sweet windy whispers and soft beaming light
I dance among the feathers without fear of heights
For the height scares not my innermost instincts
But the freedom and new sensations I feel
Instead of sweet butterflies flying inside me
I’m the one fluttering and gliding through air

With worlds painted honey and caramel too
I gaze at the moon and the sun intertwined
Lighter than air, I stroll with the wind
Calmly, I fly with caution and care

Wrapped in the soft embrace of clouds and sunlight
Lullabies sung by heralds and stars
Moon gazing into my ecstatic, curious eyes
Birds flying freely in heavenly light

Right between night time, and glittering sunshine
I wander throughout the strange skies of this world
Above stable grounds, a joy I never knew
Knowing I'm here on cloud nine with you

You Might Also Like

0 comments: