english,

Literary (Submission): A Confession

2/21/2018 08:59:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





I was in love with you
Far before I was willing to admit it.

My memories were blurred,
With our voices muffled and distant
and everything around us was hazy.

But I remember the look in your eyes
The way you laughed and smiled.
That was the moment I fell in love.

It was probably just a regular conversation
That we were having one day.
My heart just decided to implode right then.

All I know was
I would’ve given everything in this world
Just to stay right there with you.

The conversation continued like nothing happened.
Just like I didn’t have the most life-changing realization ever.

It wasn’t like in the films.
There was no grand speech,
There was no big plan to ask you out.

We continued on,
Just as if I didn’t find the one.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: