bridge,

Literary: Cupid's Memo

2/21/2018 07:56:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






MEMO 1
To: You
From: Cupid
Date: February 1, 2018
Subject: New Friend
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I noticed that I have struck you with my arrow before, yet here you are, still alone and moping around because you have no “love” of your life. I have already given you one, but we both know you’re just not doing anything about it.

That’s why I decided to guide and help you with love, just to make things go a little faster. So please bear with me and expect more memos and some bizarre situations to come up.











MEMO 2
To: You
From: Cupid
Date: February 5, 2018
Subject: Quick reminder
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In case you forgot, I’m here to remind you that:

(1) I am personally here to help you;
(2) I don’t do this very often; and
(3) I need your cooperation for this to work.

So, it would be nice if you’d stop ignoring my messages and efforts for you to find love. It is very obvious that the strange things that are happening to you lately are not coincidences, but are actually ways for you two to be together. And all you have to do is follow me and your heart.
Now if you don’t mind, please start acting and living in favor of love.











MEMO 3
To: You
From: Cupid
Date: February 11, 2018
Subject: Update on your case
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I appreciate that you are following my ways and pieces of advice. I am proud of what you have done these past few days and I am ecstatic to see that you two are now close. But still, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

We both know how you feel, and we both know that all you need to do is say it. You’ve come this far, there is no use in hiding your affections.











MEMO 4
To: You
From: Cupid
Date: February 14, 2018
Subject: Perfect Opportunity
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my big day, so I’ll keep this short.

Do it now for the love of Love.












MEMO 5
To: You
From: Cupid
Date: February 15, 2018
Subject: A reminder
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw what happened, but I am unsure of what happened to you. If the reason why you didn’t confess is that you’re afraid, then I cannot argue with you. You have every right to be scared of love for it is notoriously known to hurt people. And I can’t say that you won’t get hurt with this love, but I can guarantee that it can bring you happiness.

If you want to take a break from all of this for now then I’m not stopping you. Just know that I won’t give up on you for you deserve to give and receive love.











REPLY TO MEMO
To: Cupid
From: Me
Date: February 16, 2018
Subject: Thank you
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did it.

Thank you for making me do this and not giving up on me even if I did. I have yet to know what the answer will be or what this will become.
But I am already more than happy that I have loved.




You Might Also Like

0 comments: