english,

Literary: Words From No One

1/26/2018 07:50:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






I am no one

Some of you know me, most of you don't
I can tell you my name, but you know I won't
I just want to say, as I'm running out of time
I hope I touched your life as you've touched mine

You'll never know how much good you'll do
And how much it'll affect the stranger you do it to
Nevertheless, good is good, and good is you
And I just want to be good to you, too

For three years I've written, as I look behind
Three years it has been, and I want to rewind
But reminisce is all I can do and all I can do well
For these are the last words of the last story I'll tell

Most of my writings are shallow and vague
As I want to make a haven where everyone can relate
People are temporary but their words often linger
As our words are what the waves shout and the winds always whisper

Though this is the end for me, it's not the end for us
I'll keep writing words, or whisper, if I must
Think of me as your own, as someone you can trust
iNC101 lives in every one of us

I am everyone.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: