english,

Literary: This One's For You

1/25/2018 08:03:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




If tomorrow is my last day on Earth;

Have I done something great
That people will remember for years?

Have I left enough of a mark on this world
Enough for people to pay me homage?

Have I left a legacy
To make my presence eternal?

I don't know the answer yet
And I don't want to find out

I wanna live first
For once in my life

I've struggled with the thought
Of not being enough
Of being a huge disappointment

I used to think
That the world would be better
Without me

But I am blessed
To have people remind me
That I matter
And I am loved

They left their legacy in my heart
Forever

And I want to leave mine as well

To the person reading this

Please know that you are loved
You are appreciated

Maybe you couldn't see it yet

But trust me
I care about you
I want you here

Life has still so much to offer
And I don't want you to miss out
Let's fight each battle
Together

You Might Also Like

0 comments: