english,

Literary: Side B

1/25/2018 08:55:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




And here it is, the new playlist I created after I finished listening to the previous one. I’m starting again.

“I don’t wanna see you go, but it’s not forever, not forever…”

Emotions flood in as I listen to these songs. While every tune I hear is made up of the same eight notes in different pitches, the different arrangements bring me to different places, and make me remember many memories.

“…So I will try not to cry but no one needs to say goodbye.”

Songs enter one by one, randomly shuffled. Each melody reminding me of where I’ve been, while also showing me where else I could go. Every rhythm telling me what I’ve already felt and what else I could feel. Each beat, each strum, each riff – all showing me my legacy.

“Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold…”

After a while, the last notes of the last song slowly drifted away and my new playlist comes to an end. It was great while it lasted. It’s now time to share my playlists, old and new, to those who are willing to listen and to those who are willing to create.

“…We’ll go down in history, remember me for centuries.”

And as often said, when a door closes, a new one opens. Every end is a new beginning. May this adventure be as amazing, if not better, than the last one.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: