CP3,

Literary: Just the Beginning

1/26/2018 07:40:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






It started when I was 9
My first strum on the guitar
A simple chord that sounded so fine
I already knew that this journey was mine

To the sound of the guitar that blends
With the vocals of my friends
The melody mends
Every problem seems to end

But every time I sing
I would sound like a broken thing
It got so frustrating
Thinking I'm not for singing

Things got better over time
When I wrote songs that would rhyme
Learning to sing on time
And to actually sound fine

And then I learned how to play the drums
Another instrument, not just hums
I shook my thumbs
Until they get numb

I finally got into a band for playing
And also dabbled into song writing
Performing live was so fulfilling
I got addicted to the feeling

I already knew from the start
The legacy I will create from this art
And although I am not yet winning
This is just the beginning

You Might Also Like

0 comments: